From Saint John to Camp Rotary
If you will be using GPS, make sure to input “” and not Doyle Road, otherwise you will be misdirected to the wrong side of Grand Lake.
• Head southwest on Route 1 from Saint John.
• Merge onto Route 7.
• Continue north on Route 7 through Welsford, Fowlers Corners, and Haneytown.
• Take the NB Route 7/Trans-Canada Route 2 ramp towards Edmundston/Fredericton.
• Take Exit 303 to Route 102.
• Turn right at Miramichi Road (signs for Oromocto).
• Remain on Miramichi Road through Oromocto.
• Turn right onto Wassis Road/Route 102.
• Continue on Wassis Road/Route 102 to Burton Bridge.
• Turn left to cross the bridge.
• Turn right onto Route 105.
• Continue on Route 105 through Sheffield.
• Turn left at McGowans Corner onto Route 690.
• Turn right at Lakeville Corner to remain on Route 690.
• Continue on Route 690 through Maquapit Lake and Clarks Corners.
• Turn left at Douglas Harbour to remain on Route 690.
• Continue on Route 690 past Princess Park.
• Camp Rotary is on the left, at Sunnyside Beach.