From Moncton to Camp Rotary
If you will be using a GPS device such as Garmin, make sure to input “” and not Doyle Road, otherwise you will be misdirected to the wrong side of Grand Lake.
- Head west on Trans-Canada Route 2 from Moncton.
- Continue on Route 2 through Philipstown and Jemseg.
- Take Exit 333 toward Sheffield/Fredericton.
- Merge onto Route 105.
- Continue on Route 105 through Upper Gagetown.
- Turn right at McGowans Corner onto Route 690.
- Turn right at Lakeville Corner to remain on Route 690.
- Continue on Route 690 through Maquapit Lake and Clarks Corners.
- Turn left at Douglas Harbour to remain on Route 690.
- Continue on Route 690 past Princess Park.
- Camp Rotary is on the Left, at Sunnyside Beach.