From Moncton to Camp Rotary
If you will be using GPS, make sure to input “” and not Doyle Road, otherwise you will be misdirected to the wrong side of Grand Lake.
• Head west on Trans-Canada Route 2 from Moncton.
• Continue on Route 2 through Philipstown and Jemseg.
• Take Exit 333 toward Sheffield/Fredericton.
• Merge onto Route 105.
• Continue on Route 105 through Upper Gagetown.
• Turn right at McGowans Corner onto Route 690.
• Turn right at Lakeville Corner to remain on Route 690.
• Continue on Route 690 through Maquapit Lake and Clarks Corners.
• Turn left at Douglas Harbour to remain on Route 690.
• Continue on Route 690 past Princess Park.
• Camp Rotary is on the Left, at Sunnyside Beach.