Each summer, Camp Rotary hires over 40 staff members to become a part of our dedicated, all-star team.
If you have questions about specific positions or if you are interested in working at Camp Rotary, please read through our Pre-Employment Guide, and further instructions on how to apply can be found within this document! Emails can be directed to [email protected]
Looking for applicants with...
- A genuine interest in working with persons with disabilities
- Must be hard working, work responsibly and independently
- Passion for working in an exciting outdoors environment
- Ability to teach, lead and supervise adults and children
- Must have valid First Aid certificate
Go to www.camprotarynb.campbrainstaff.com to complete the online application form for summer employment with Camp Rotary.