Do you want to register a camper? Read the directions below, and then click the big orange button!
Step 1: Pre-Registration
Even before registration begins, there are things you can do to prepare for Camp Rotary!
- Contact your social worker, to confirm that you want funding for Camp Rotary this year.
- Contact local service groups, such as Rotary Clubs, Lions Clubs, and disability organizations, if you need additional funding.
- Book a future appointment with your doctor, if your medical form will require a physician’s signature.
- Call Easter Seals New Brunswick with any questions you may have.
Step 2: Register Online
Once registration opens, follow the link at the bottom of this page, and fill out the forms.
You will receive a confirmation number once the forms are submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation number, it means your registration did not go through.
If you have any questions or difficulties with the online forms, please call the Easter Seals NB office: we can help you with the registration process.
Step 3: Receive Confirmation E-mail
Within one hour of successful registration, you should receive a confirmation e-mail. This e-mail includes links to download the medical form and clothing checklist, as well as confirmation of your chosen camp.
Please check your Junk and Spam e-mail folders to ensure it didn’t get filtered by mistake. If you do not receive the e-mail, please call the Easter Seals NB office.
Step 4: Submit Medical Forms
Your camper’s medical form must be received at least two weeks before camp begins, or your camper may be turned away from camp.
The medical form must be signed by a physician if:
- this is your camper’s first time at Camp Rotary; or,
- if their medical condition has changed since they last attended.
Step 5: Receive Check-In Time And Vital Info
Four to six weeks after registering, you will receive an e-mail with vital information from Camp Rotary.
- Your camper’s camp dates
- Confirmation of funding details
- Confirmation of sponsorship, if requested
- Check-in time
Please keep this e-mail in a safe place, as you will need the information for your payments and camper drop-off.
Step 6: Submit Payment
Please ensure that your camp fees - whether from you, a local service group, or the Department of Social Development - are received at least two weeks before the camp begins.
If your payment details change, please contact Easter Seals NB immediately.