From Sussex to Camp Rotary
If you will be using GPS, make sure to input “” and not Doyle Road, otherwise you will be misdirected to the wrong side of Grand Lake.
• Head northwest on Route 10 from Sussex.
• Continue on Route 10 through Berwick, Long Creek, and Coles Island.
• Turn right onto the Trans-Canada Route 2 ramp to Fredericton.
• Continue on Route 2 through Jemseg.
• Merge onto Route 105.
• Continue on Route 105 through Upper Gagetown.
• Turn right at McGowans Corner onto Route 690.
• Turn right at Lakeville Corner to remain on Route 690.
• Continue on Route 690 through Maquapit Lake and Clarks Corners.
• Turn left at Douglas Harbour to remain on Route 690.
• Continue on Route 690 through Princess Park.
• Camp Rotary is on the left, at Sunnyside Beach.