From Sussex to Camp Rotary
If you will be using a GPS device such as Garmin, make sure to input “Sunnyside Beach, NB” and not Doyle Road, otherwise you will be misdirected to the wrong side of Grand Lake.
- Head northwest on Route 10 from Sussex.
- Continue on Route 10 through Berwick, Long Creek, and Coles Island.
- Turn right onto the Trans-Canada Route 2 ramp to Fredericton.
- Continue on Route 2 through Jemseg.
- Merge onto Route 105.
- Continue on Route 105 through Upper Gagetown.
- Turn right at McGowans Corner onto Route 690.
- Turn right at Lakeville Corner to remain on Route 690.
- Continue on Route 690 through Maquapit Lake and Clarks Corners.
- Turn left at Douglas Harbour to remain on Route 690.
- Continue on Route 690 through Princess Park.
- Camp Rotary is on the left, at Sunnyside Beach.