From Miramichi to Camp Rotary
If you will be using GPS, make sure to input “” and not Doyle Road, otherwise you will be misdirected to the wrong side of Grand Lake.
• Head southwest on Route 8 (King George Highway) from Miramichi.
• Continue on Route 8 to Doaktown.
• In Doaktown, take a left at South Road onto Route 123.
• Continue on Route 123 (Grand Lake Road) through Upper Gaspereau to Gaspereau Forks
• Turn right onto Route 116.
• Continue on Route 116 through Briggs Corner.
• Turn right to remain on Route 116.
• Turn right at Fowlers Corner to take Route 10.
• Continue on Route 10 through Humphrey Corner, Duffys Corner, Hardwood Ridge, and Newcastle Bridge.
• Turn left at Lilac Lane.
• Continue on Upton Street.
• Turn right at Evans Road.
• Turn right onto Route 690.
• Turn left to stay on Route 690.
• Camp Rotary is on the right, at Sunnyside Beach.