From Miramichi to Camp Rotary
If you will be using a GPS device such as Garmin, make sure to input “Sunnyside Beach, NB” and not Doyle Road, otherwise you will be misdirected to the wrong side of Grand Lake.
• Head southwest on Route 8 (King George Highway) from Miramichi.
• Continue on Route 8 to Doaktown.
• In Doaktown, take a left at South Road onto Route 123.
• Continue on Route 123 (Grand Lake Road) through Upper Gaspereau to Gaspereau Forks
• Turn right onto Route 116.
• Continue on Route 116 through Briggs Corner.
• Turn right to remain on Route 116.
• Turn right at Fowlers Corner to take Route 10.
• Continue on Route 10 through Humphrey Corner, Duffys Corner, Hardwood Ridge, and Newcastle Bridge.
• Turn left at Lilac Lane.
• Continue on Upton Street.
• Turn right at Evans Road.
• Turn right onto Route 690.
• Turn left to stay on Route 690.
• Camp Rotary is on the right, at Sunnyside Beach - Look for the yellow fence